1. > 电脑手机 >

简单的商务英语口语(15分钟搞定商务英语口语)

简单的商务英语口语(15分钟搞定商务英语口语)简单的商务英语口语(15分钟搞定商务英语口语)


商务英语口语情景对话必备

商务英语 是以适应 职场 生活的语言要求为目的,其中练习 英语口语 是学习商务英语中重要的一环,下面我为大家带来商务英语口语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

商务 英语情景对话 (一)

A: Now, where were we? Oh yes, can you give us an idea about the statistical analysis?

B: Our analysis shows that we are very competitive. If you refer to the last page of thehandout, you will see a plot of our expenses vs. our profits for the last quarter. Do you think it'sneccesary to go over the expenses more in detail?

A: Unless anyone has specific questions, let's move on to the next point. Motion to acceptstatistical analysis report.

B: I move to accept.

A: Second?

C: I second.

A: all in favour? Motion pass. Now, let's get done to the nitty- gritty. We have all seen theperformance review reports, but I would like to discuss in detail our human resource'sagenda.

C: to get to the bottom of the issue, our problem with human resources is a lack of qualifiedapplicants, as well as not enough incentives to current employees. I recommendmanagement training for our executive staff.

A: I'm sorry, I don't think I understand. Can you please elaborate?

C: I'll explain again. Our human resources progam is failing for a multiple number of reasons,but I think the most important issue here is lack of emlployee incentives.

商务英语情景对话(二)

M: I've got to put together a sales pitch to give to our clients in the morning. You always givesuch amazing presentations, I was hoping you could give me some advice about how to winthem over tomorrow.

F: Sure, it's easy. First of all, the secret to a successful oral presentation is to keep thingssimple. People are listening and they usually don't have a long attention spans. Stick to aboutthree or four points, give an overview of the points, then present them one by one, and thensummarzie at the end. Be straightforward and organized and you're sure to be remembered.

M: What kind of visuals should I use to support the presentation? Do you think I should usepowerpoint?

F: You should consider the size and interests of your audience. In other words, who is listening,and what do they want to hear… you can put together a PPT with some graphics and animationsthat will catch people's attention, but be careful not to go overboard.

M: I think I can put something together, no problem. But when it comes to tomorrow, I'll justbe a bundle of nerves! How can I get over my fear of speaking in public?

F: You know, stage fright is very normal, most people get nervous before they have to speak infront of large groups. Just prepare well, rehearse beforehand, and trust that you will be great…and you will be!

商务英语情景对话(三)

F: Aren't you going to give us a training workshop next week? How are things going on yourpreparation for the presentation?

M: I'm having trouble narrowing down my topic for the training. I want to speak about howto improve our sales technique, but there is so much to say, it's hard to get organized.

F: Our training group won't be very large, so you will have more time to focus on more areas.We can cover a lot of ground in an hour and a half, if everyone is participating and payingattention.

M: I want to focus on some suggestions about making sales scores, and I was hoping to throwin a few role plays so that people get practise implementing the things I'm going to talk about.Do you think people will go for the role playing?

F: I think some people may be a little shy to do role playing in front of class… but if you areenthusiastic about your topic, you can help everyone to feel more at ease and willing to giveit a try.

商务英语情景对话(四)

A: Okay, here are the graphs and figures for this month's sales. Let's review them all together.

B: This first one , I have a question.... This graph is marking the sales perfomance for our lineof hair products, right? Can this line be right? It looks like our sales plummeted. I can't believewe did that poorly.... If I remember correctly, sales went down slightly, but not as dramaticallyas the graph shows.

A: I think you are looking at the wrong line. The rapid drop in sales wasn't our hair products.You are correct, the hair product sales decreased slightly, but not dramatically. The one thatdidn't do so hot this month was the cleaning products. I think there was a problem in themarketing plan. Some people were offended by our advertisements for the cleaning products,but it was already too late to mitigate the damage, so our mistake shows up in the sales.

B: Well, the good news is the new industrial cleaning products really took off. Look how thesales have shot up over the last two weeks.

A: That is our one major success. If you look at the other graphs, you can see that most of theother product lines remained steady with little increase.

B: At lease they stayed the same. That's better than dropping.

商务英语口语情景对话 相关 文章 :

1. 商务英语口语情景对话:迎宾

2. 有关价格商务英语口语和情景对话

3. 关于入住酒店口语情景对话

4. 商务英语情景对话:参观工厂

5. 商务英语接客口语对话

6. 实用商务英语口语会话

商务英语口语对话

商务英语口语对话

商务英语口语对话1

Lester:As you know, the FastTrek 20xx is due for release next month. I think we've finally worked the kinks out.

莱司特:正如你所知,FastTrek 20xx 预定在下个月推出。我想我们已经解决了所有琐碎的问题。

Helen:Great. That's vital. Quality is the focus of the ad campaign. The boards must work well if they're going to be the cash cow we want them to be.

海伦:太好了。那很重要。品质是广告活动的焦点。如果要让这些适配卡如我们所要的成为摇钱树的话,就不能出乱子。

Lester:Let's go over our promotion plans again.

莱司特:我们再看一遍我们的促销计划。

Helen:OK. We have six major retailers running demonstrations at most branches. And our exhibition team is already on the road setting up for computer shows.

海伦:我们有六家主要的零售商在大部分的分店做展示。而且我们的展示队伍已经为计算机展在起跑了。

Lester:Good. What about print and radio?

莱司特:很好,那印刷品和广播呢?

Helen:We've taken out full-page ads for two large trade magazines. And more important, our press releases have been well received.

海伦:我们在两家大的商业杂志刊登了全版广告。更重要的是,我们的新闻稿已经全被采纳了。

Lester:Any larger ads?

莱司特:有再大一点的广告吗?

Helen:Yes. We're putting the same full-page ad in the Sunday edition of three major newspapers.

海伦:有的。我们在三大报的星期天版面放了相同的全版广告。

Lester:Sounds perfect.

莱司特:听起来很周全。

Helen:But nothing ever works out as you want it. So I have a number of other tricks up my sleeve, as well.

海伦:不过有时候就是会事与愿违,所以我还有很多其它的妙计。

商务英语口语对话2

Helen:Hello, I’m calling from San Francisco for Kevin Lee.

海伦:哈???掖泳山鹕酱蚶凑依羁?摹?br />

Kevin:This is Kevin Lee speaking.

凯文:我是李凯文。

Helen:Hi. This is Helen Parker calling.

海伦:嗨。我是海伦_派克。

Kevin:Good morning, Helen. What can I do for you?

凯文:早安, 海伦。有什么我能效劳的吗?

Helen:I'm calling to find out how you would like your order of speakers, by air or by sea?

海伦:我想请教你要如何运送你下单的扬声器,空运还是海运?

Kevin:We need part of that order by next week, so we would like to do a partial air shipment.

凯文:我们下个星期就要一部分的订货,所以我们有部份想用空运。

Helen:How much of it do you want shipped by air?

海伦:您想要空运多少数量呢?

Kevin:We'd like to ship half the order by air and the rest by sea.

凯文:一半用空运,剩下的一半用海运。

Helen:OK. Do you want us to use our freight forwarding agent?

海伦:好的。你要用我们公司的货运代理商吗?

Kevin:Actually, we've got a freight forwarder over there-China Consolidated. I'll fax you their contact

information.

凯文:事实上,我们这边自己有货运公司--中国联合公司。我会把他们的联络资料传真给你。

Helen:All right. We can deliver that half to your agent tomorrow morning.

海伦:好的。我们明早可以出一半的货给你们的代理商。

Kevin:That would be great.

凯文:那样很好。

Helen:I'm not sure what the shipping schedule will be for the sea freight.

海伦:我不确定海运的时间表。

Kevin:No hurry. We're not in a big rush for the second half of the order.

凯文:不急。另一半的订单我们不是很急。

Helen:All right. I'll let you know the shipping details later and I'll send you the shipping documents by DHL as

soon as I get them.

海伦:好的。我稍后再通知你送货细节,我一拿到出货文件就马上用DHL 快递给你。

Kevin:Very good. We'll be expecting to hear from you. And thanks for calling.

凯文:很好。我们等你的消息。谢谢你的来电。

商务英语口语对话3

Leslie:How are you this afternoon?

莱司利:今天下午过得如何?

Paul:Just fine. I looked over the catalog you gave me this morning, and I'd like to discuss prices on your computer speakers.

保罗:还好。今天早上我已经详细看过你给我的目录了。我想讨论有关你们计算机扬声器的价格。

Leslie:Very good. Here is our price list.

莱司利:好的。这是我们的价目表。

Paul:Let me see . . . I see that your listed price for the K-two-one model is ten U.S. dollars. Do you offer quantity discounts?

保罗:我看看……你们K-2-1 型的标价是美金十块钱。你们有提供大量订购的折扣吗?

Leslie:We sure do. We give a five percent discount for orders of a hundred or more.

莱司利:当然有。100 或以上的订单我们有百分之五的.折扣。

Paul:What kind of discount could you give me if I were to place an order for six hundred units?

保罗:如果我下六百组的订单,你们可以给我什么样的折扣?

Leslie:On an order of six hundred, we can give you a discount of ten percent.

莱司利:订单是六百组的话,我们可以给你百分之十的折扣。

Paul:What about lead time?

保罗:交货时间呢?

Leslie:We could ship your order within ten days of receiving your payment.

莱司利:在收到货款的十天内,我们就可以把货送出去。

Paul:So, you require payment in advance of shipment?

保罗:所以,你们在送货前要先收货款?

Leslie:Yes. You could wire transfer the payment into our bank account or open a letter of credit in our favor.

莱司利:是的。你可以汇款到我们的银行帐户,或是开一个以我们公司为抬头的信用状。

Paul:I'd like to go ahead and place an order for six hundred units.

保罗:那我想就先下六百组的订单。

Leslie:Great! I'll just fill out the purchase order and have you sign it.

莱司利:太棒了!我马上写订购单并请你签名。

商务英语口语对话4

Betty:Hello. Sales Department. This is Betty Fields speaking.

贝蒂:喂,业务部,我是贝蒂_菲尔兹。

Ralph:Hello, Ms Fields. This is Ralph Peterson at World Computers.

拉夫:嗨,菲尔兹女士。我是世界计算机的瑞夫_皮特森。

Betty:Yes, how may I help you?

贝蒂:好的,我能为你效劳吗?

Ralph:I'm interested in a couple of items in your new catalog, and I would like to know the prices.

拉夫:我对你们新目录里的几项产品感兴趣,我想知道它们的定价。

Betty:Great. We're offering a special promotional price on a few of the items. Which items did you have in mind?

贝蒂:好的。我们针对几项产品提供特价。你对哪些产品有兴趣?

Ralph:We're particularly interested in your new RS-five sound card shown on page five of your catalog. I would also like more details about the model RS-four card on page seven.

拉夫:我们特别中意你们目录第五页里的新型RS-5 的声卡。我还想知道更多关于第七页里RS-4 型声卡的细节。

Betty:OK. The price on the RS-five is forty-five U.S. dollars for quantities up to five hundred units. Then we offer quantity discounts for larger orders.

贝蒂:好的。数量有达到五百片的话,RS-5 的价格是四十五美元。大量定购的话我们还有折扣。

Ralph:And the price on the RS-four?

拉夫:那RS-4 的价格呢?

Betty:The RS-four is one of our promotional items this month. For orders received by the end of the month, the price is thirty-three dollars each. That price is good on any size order.

贝蒂:RS-4 是我们本月的促销产品之一,本月底前接到订单的话,单价是三十三美元。不管定单数量多少都是这个价格。

Ralph:That price sounds good. Could you send me more details about the RS-four, including the specifications?

拉夫:这个价格听起来不错。你可以寄给我更详细的RS-4 型的资料和说明书吗?

Betty:Certainly. I can fax or E-mail that information to you this afternoon.

贝蒂:当然。我可以在今天下午把资料传真或寄电子邮件给你。

Ralph:Terrific. I'll get back to you after I've reviewed the details. Thank you. Good-bye.

拉夫:太好了。我看完详细资料后会打电话给你。谢谢你,再见。

商务英语口语对话5

Tracy:You seem to be interested in our new J7 cellular telephone. Would you like to know more about it?

崔西:您似乎对我们新型的J7 行动电话很感兴趣。您想知道更多的信息吗?

Harold:Yes, I would. What does this button here do?

哈洛德:是的,我想知道。这里这个按钮是作什么用的?

Tracy:That button is for our call screening function. It allows you to identify the caller before you answer the call.

崔西:那个按钮是来电显示功能。它可以让您在接电话之前先知道是谁来电。

Harold:What else can you tell me about this phone?

哈洛德:这个电话还有什么其它功能吗?

Tracy:This special phone utilizes state-of-the-art technology to bring you several unique functions in addition to the call screening feature.

崔西:这个特殊的电话除了来电显示的特色外,还运用最新科技提供您几项独特的功能。

Harold:So, what are the unique functions?

哈洛德:是什么独特的功能呢?

Tracy:Oh, it's loaded with them. If you are outside of your service area, this cell phone can still receive messages.

崔西:喔,功能有很多。就算你在系统服务区外,这支大哥大还是可以收到讯息。

Harold:No kidding?

哈洛德:真的吗?

Tracy:In addition to that, it has a vibration feature that will let you know when you have a call if you don't want the ringing sound to interrupt important meetings. Here is our brochure with all the details.

崔西:除了这点之外,如果您不想让电话铃声打断重要会议,还有震动功能可以通知你有来电。这是详细的产品简介。

Harold:What is the price of the J7 model?

哈洛德:J7 这一型的价格是多少?

Tracy:The list price is US$110 per unit. We're offering a special in-show discount of 10%.

崔西:标价是每支美金一百一十美元。在展示会场我们会有打九折的特价。

Harold:Well, I'll have to contact my office and get back to you. Thanks.

哈洛德:嗯,我得和公司联络之后再过来找你,谢谢。

;

实用商务英语口语会话

商务英语是以适应职场生活的语言要求为目的,内容涉及到商务活动的方方面面。接下来我为大家整理了实用商务英语口语会话,希望对你有帮助哦!

实用商务英语口语会话一:厨房礼节

(Office ambience)

M: Hey, Chen Hao, what happened?

C: Someone ate my lunch! 早上我买了一盒土豆沙拉放在冰箱里。现在没了!

M:Gone? Did you have your name on it?

C:Write your name on the box?是不是自己的饭还不知道呀?

M:外面买的饭,盒子看起来都差不多不少。If you don't have your name on it, 别人拿错是很有可能的呀!

C:那倒是。不过,发生了今天的事, I don't think I'll ever forget to put my name on my lunch.

M:不过这冰箱确实是个大问题。 Sometimes people bring their lunch, and later decide to go out to eat and forget about their food in the frig until it starts to smell.

C:是呀,有两次我看到有东西都发霉了。I just have to throw them out. 得了,别说了,真恶心。

I have to find some lunch.

M:See you later.

C:Hi, Mary, ready to go home? Can I walk with you?

M:Sure. By the way, did you find out who ate your lunch?

C:Oh, yes, I did. It was all a mistake. Brian太忙,让William给他带个沙拉回来放在冰箱里。Brian 去冰箱拿沙拉的时候William还没有回来。他以为我的沙拉就是William替他买的,所以就吃了。

M:原来如此。 But we do need to remind people to observe simple kitchen courtesies.

C:Simple kitchen courtesies? 厨房里还有礼貌呀?

M:当然有呀!For example, if you drink the last cup of coffee, you should fix a new pot for others.

C:我同意。有两次,我想喝咖啡,可是到了厨房看见的是空咖啡壶。I have to make a new pot and wait for a long time to get the coffee ready。

M: Also, it's just good manners to clean up after yourself such as wiping off the counter and throwing away the trash.

C:噢,擦桌面和扔垃圾!这我倒是没有想到,因为在家里这些不是我妈,就是我姐姐做的。不过,Next time, I should pay more attention to it.

M:You also have to remember: keep the refrigerator clean -- put your name on your food and throw away any unwanted food; make a new pot of coffee when you drink the last cup. Throw away the trash, and clean the counter.

C:Thank you, Mary.

实用商务英语口语会话二:介绍顺序

陈豪这个小伙子在ABC美国公司做得不错。今天老板又给他一个重要的\任务。 是什么任务呢? 你听听就知道了。

(Office ambience)

C:Hi, Mary. Do you have a minute? I need your help.

M:Sure. What is it?

C:公司的部几位高层领导人这星期从美国到这里来访问。我的老板让我今天晚上陪其中的一位,Mr. Johnson去参加我们客户举行的招待会。

M:Well, aren't you flattered that your boss asked you to do that?

C:Yes, I am. 不过,去招待会我就得把Mr. Johnson介绍给我们的客户和在场的其他公司的同事。 I 'm not confident that I can do it correctly.

M:It's simple. You need to remember three rules. Rule #1: always introduce people of lesser rank to people of greater rank.

C:把级别低的人介绍给级别高的人。OK, rule #2。

M:Rule #2 is to say the name of the most important person first.

C:噢,先说最重要的人的名字。那Mr. Johnson今天就是最重要的人物了。

M:No, 在你把他介绍给我们客户的时候,他就没有客户那么重要了。

C:那倒是。Without clients we would have no business。所以我得先说客户的名字,再把Mr. Johnson介绍给他们。Mary, 让我先回去练练。一会儿我再来找你。

M:No problem。

M:陈豪,你刚才急忙走了,我还没说Rule #3呢!

C:Rule #3是什么呀?

M:在说了最重要的人的名字后,你该说:I would like to introduce so and so to you。

C:让我试一试。要是客户的名字是Smith,我该说:Mr. Smith, I would like to introduce you to Mr. Johnson。对吗?

M:No, 不对。你应该说:Mr. Smith, I would like to introduce Mr. Johnson to you。要是你把我介绍给Mr. Johnson你该怎么说?

C:我该说:Mr. Johnson, I would like to introduce Mary to you.

M:That' correct。这里的差别似乎很微妙,但是很重要。我们再来复习一遍。

C:OK。 Rule #1,always introduce people of lesser rank to people of greater rank。

M:对,要是我把你陈豪介绍给Mr. Johnson, 我该说:Mr. Johnson, I would like to introduce Chen Hao to you。

C:这已经符合Rule #2: say the name of the most important person first。

M:Rule #3刚才已经说了。OK, you're all set. Good luck tonight and enjoy!

实用商务英语口语会话三:餐桌礼仪

陈豪这小伙子正在和他的同事美籍华人Mary在一个美国餐馆吃午饭。两人正在点菜。

(Office ambience)

C:Mary, 看到菜谱上的汤就让我想起一句英文:"As the ships sail out to sea, I spoon my soup away from me." 不过,我一直没有弄懂这句话究竟是什么意思?

M:Oh, that's a little rhyme that helps children remember the correct way to eat soup.

C:喝汤还有正确不正确的呀? 不就是一勺一勺舀了往嘴里放吗?

M:美国人在正式场合喝汤时有一定之规。"I spoon my soup away from me" means you spoon the soup toward the front of the bowl and then bring the spoon back to your mouth.

C:(若有所思地)用调羹往汤碗的外边舀,然后再把调羹收回来送到嘴边。Why so complicated?

M:这样可以避免勺下面的汤滴在桌布上或衣服上。

C:Mary,let's each order a soup and try it out. I'm hungry, I want a clam chowder.

M:Clam chowder with sea food and meat. It's too filling. 我不饿,要个清汤就行了。

******

(Soup arrives and they start to eat. Sounds of slurping)

M:陈豪,你吃得好香呀! It sounds as if you're enjoying your soup..

C:It's delicious! 味道真好。

M:But I'm sorry to say that slurping is considered bad manners in Western etiquette.

C:听说过西方人喝汤不能有声音。这汤也太烫了。我吹吹再吃。

M:不要吹。 If your soup is too hot, stir it slightly or simply wait.

C:又不能出声,又不能吹。那我就用勺搅动搅动,等它凉一点。

M:陈豪,你注意到没有,我喝的是清汤。我在勺的边上往里喝。而你的clam chowder 里面有肉,土豆等,没法从边上往里放。

C:That's right。我的杂烩里好多东西,没法象清汤那样往嘴里喝。

M:This is a good restaurant. The soup is wonderful, we should come more often.

(Sound of spoon scraping the bowl)

M:Chen Hao,don't scrape your bowl. Just tip your bowl away from you to retrieve the last spoonful of soup.

C:把碗往外抬起一点,让汤都到一边去。Mary, what are the main points that I need to remember?

M:Spoon the soup toward the center or front of the bowl and then bring the spoon back to your mouth; slurping is considered bad manners in Western etiquette; if the soup is too hot, stir it slightly or simply wait; tip your bowl away from you to retrieve the last spoonful of soup.

实用商务英语口语会话四:请客筹备

陈豪是个勤快的年轻人,ABC美国公司的总裁很喜欢他, 正在逐渐给他增加一些任务。陈豪也很机灵,凡是没有把握的事都去请教美籍华人Mary。

(Office ambience)

M:陈豪,你好象很激动,What happened?

C:啊呀,我们的总裁,Mr. Moore,让我明天请两位客户吃晚饭。我知道, 我过去一直是当陪客的,never been a host。I don't even know what to do!

M:Don't worry。当主人主要是要保证晚餐进行得顺顺当当,让客人感到舒适满意。

C:可问题是怎么做。Tell me specifically what to do first。

M:First, of course, choose a restaurant, 找个合适的饭馆呀!

C:哎,我们公司附近不是最近开了一个新饭馆吗? I'll take them there。

M:你呀,最好找一个你熟悉的饭馆,so you can be sure that the food and service will be good。

C:那倒是,否则太危险。I did hear that new restaurant is quite noisy。

M:太吵闹可不行,You need an atmosphere that is suitable for business conversation。

C:有了,我想起了一个非常合适的饭馆。 Mary, would you like to have lunch there with me today to check it out?

M:Thank you. I'd love to be your guinea pig for lunch。我就做一回你的试验品吧!

C:Guinea pig! 请你吃饭还说做我的试验品!

******

C:So, Mary, what do you think? Will this work for the business dinner?

M:It's perfect。对了,既然你现在在这里,你可以认识一下那head waiter,把明天的帐先付了,take care of the bill for tomorrow night。

C:饭还没有吃,吃什么都还不知道,就付钱?

M:没有关系的。你先把信用卡给他,让他印一份,告诉他你要给多少小费,然后签个字,让他们把账单的副本寄给你。

C:But isn't it risky to give someone your credit card?

M:像样的饭馆都有信誉,so it's not risky and it's done all the time。要是你不想先付帐的话,那你当天就先告诉服务员吃完饭后把账单交给你。That will eliminate any confusion over who is paying.

C:That's a very good idea。对了,Mary,既然我们在这里,那我就先定一个比较安静,景色比较好的桌子吧。

M:A wonder idea to request a specific table for tomorrow.

C:Mary,Thank you so much.

M:You're welcome. Next time you'll know that as a host, it's your responsibility to choose an appropriate restaurant, taking care as much as possible ahead of time such as arranging for how to pay the bill and requesting a nice table. Then it will be an enjoyable evening for all.

实用商务英语口语会话五:职场礼节

陈豪刚从大学毕业就在北京的一家美国公司找到了一份工作。今天他收到一张通知,可是里面有一个词他不懂,他只知道让他去参加一个什么训练班。所以他就去请教公司里的美籍华人Mary 。

(Office ambience)

C:Excuse me, Mary, 请问通知上这个词是什么意思呀?E-t-i-q-u-e-t-t-e。

M:Oh, etiquette, 原来是法文,意思是礼节。

C: 噢,原来是要我去参加礼节训练班。 Mary,这词是怎么发音的?

M:E-ti-ket。Q-u是发k的音,而不是发q的音,e-ti-ket。

C:我们来公司工作,又不是来社交,为什么要讲礼节呀?

M:Etiquette is very important to business。一个公司的雇员对客户是不是很客气,有礼貌,这对经营有很大关系。

C:具体地说,这儿说的etiquette指些什么呢?

M:Etiquette is a set of rules that allow us to interact with others in a civilized manner。

C:以文明的方式对待别人的一些原则。

M:具体地说就是treating other people with courtesy and respect and making them feel comfortable with you.

C:嗯,(若有所思地) 对人要有礼貌,要尊敬别人,还要让人觉得和你在一起很自如。

这没问题,I'm always polite and courteous to others。

M:但是,训练班讲的是西方礼节 - western etiquette,和中国的礼节还不完全一样,因为两国有文化差异。

C:这礼节还有文化差异?我得去训练班听听再说。

******

C:嗨, Mary,我的训练班结束了,你那天说的文化差异一点也没错。

M:听起来训练班好像让你开窍啦?

C: 是啊。我那天跟会计室的那金发女郎聊天,聊得很愉快。 结果我问她多大年纪了,她一下子就变得很不高兴,支支吾吾没有回答就走了。

M:Asking someone's age is offensive to an American.

C:参加了训练班才知道不能问美国人年龄的。

M:你办公室里的小王今天早上突然问年薪有多少。美国人认为打听这种私人的事是不礼貌的。我想对有些中国人来说也是不礼貌的。

C:没错。

M:既然你训练班已经结束,我来考考你: Tell me what is etiquette?

C:我来试试。 Etiquette is a set of rules that allow us to interact with others in a civilized manner。

M:And treating other people with courtesy and respect and making them feel comfortable with you.

C: Mary,以后我有问题还会来请教你哟!

M:No problem.

有关于商务英语300句的口语

英语口语就要说最地道的就要说外国人经常挂在嘴边的话,我下面就给大家分享英语的口语,大家有需要的要多多读读

Establishing Business Relations

1. We’ve come to know your name and address from the Commercial Counselor’s Office of the Chinese Embassy in London.

我们从中国驻伦敦大使馆的商务参赞处得知你们的名字和地址。

2. By the courtesy of Mr. Black, we are given to understand the name and address of your firm.

承蒙布莱克先生的介绍,我们得知贵公司的名称和地址。

3. We are willing to enter into business relations with your firm.

我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。

4. Your firm has been introduced (recommended, passed on) to us by Maple Company.

枫叶公司向我方介绍了贵公司。

5. Our mutual understanding and cooperation will certainly result in important business.

我们之间的相互了解与合作必将促成今后重要的生意。

6. We express our desire to establish business relations with your firm.

我们愿和贵公司建立业务关系。

7. We shall be glad to enter into business relations with you.

我们很乐意同贵公司建立业务关系。

8. We now avail ourselves of this opportunity to write to you with a view to entering into business relations with you.

现在我们借此机会致函贵公司,希望和贵公司建立业务关系。

9. We are now writing you for the purpose of establishing business relations with you.

我们特此致函是想与贵方建立业务关系。

10. Your desire to establish business relations coincides with ours.

你方想同我方建立业务关系的愿望与我方是一致的。

11. We specialize in the export of Japanese Light Industrial Products and would like to trade with you in this line.

鉴于我方专营日本轻工业产品出口业务,我方愿与贵方在这方面开展贸易。

12. Our lines are mainly arts and crafts.

我们经营的商品主要是工艺品。

13. We have been in this line of business for more than twenty years.

我们经营这类商品已有二十多年的历史了。

14. Your letter expressing the hope of establishing business connections with us has met with approval.

来函收悉,得知贵方愿与我方建立业务关系,我们表示同意。

15. In order to acquaint you with the textiles we handle, we take pleasure in sending you by air our latest catalogue for your perusal.

为了使贵方对我方经营的纺织品有所了解,特航寄我方最新目录,供细阅。

16. Glad to see you in your company.

很高兴在贵公司见到您。

17. It’s only half an hour’s car ride.

只有半小时的车程。

18. Suppose we make it, say three o’clock tomorrow afternoon.

如果我们能去的话,那么就明天下午三点钟吧。

19. It would be very helpful if you could send us statistics on your sales.

如果你们能将你们的销售统计资料寄给我们,那可就太有帮助了。

20. We would like to ask you to kindly send us the related information.

我们希望你们能将相关资料寄给我们。

Inquiry 询盘

1. Our buyers asked for your price list or catalogue.

我们的买主想索求你方价格单或目录。

2. Prices quoted should include insurance and freight to Vancouver. 所报价格需包括到温哥华的保险和运费。

3. I would like to have your lowest quotations C.I.F. Vancouver. 希望您报成本加运费、保险费到温哥华的最低价格。

4. Will you please send us your catalogue together with a detailed offer?

请寄样品目录和详细报价。

5. We would appreciate your sending us the latest samples with their best prices.

请把贵公司的最新样品及最优惠的价格寄给我们,不胜感激。

6. Your ad in today’s China Daily interests us and we will be glad to receive samples with your prices.

对你们刊登在今天《中国日报》上的广告,我们很感兴趣。如能寄 来样品并附上价格,不胜欣慰。

7. Will you please inform us of the prices at which you can supply? 请告知我们贵方能供货的价格。

8. If your prices are reasonable, we may place a large order with you.

若贵方价格合理,我们可能向你们大量订货。

9. If your quality is good and the price is suitable for our market, we would consider signing a long-term contract with you.

若质量好且价格适合我方市场的话,我们愿考虑与你方签署一项长 期合同。

10. As there is a growing demand for this article, we have to ask you for a special discount.

鉴于我方市场对此货的需求日增,务请你们考虑给予特别折扣。

11. We would appreciate your letting us know what discount you can grant if we give you a long-term regular order.

若我方向你们长期订货,请告知能给予多少折扣,不甚感激。

12. Please quote your lowest price CIF Seattle for each of the follow- ing items, including our 5% commission.

请就下列每项货物向我方报成本加运费、保险费到西雅图的最低价 格,其中包括我们百分之五的佣金。

13. Please keep us informed of the latest quotation for the following items.

请告知我方下列货物的最低价格。

14. Mr. Smith is making an inquiry for green tea.

15. Now that we have already made an inquiry on your articles, will you please make an offer before the end of this month?

既然我们已经对你们的产品进行了询价,请在月底前报价。

16. As a rule, we deliver all our orders within 3 months after receipt of the covering letters of credit.

一般来说,在收到相关信用证后三个月内我们就全部交货。

17. Please quote us your price for 100 units of Item 6 in your catalog.

请给我们提供你们产品目录册上100组6号产品的报价。

18. Those items are in the greatest demand in foreign markets.

那些产品在国外市场上的需求量很大。

19. Would you please quote me your prices for the goods?

你能报给我这些商品的价格吗?

20. We have quoted this price based on careful calculations.

这个报价是我们在精打细算的基础上得出来的。

Telephone Calls 打电话

1. This is Dajiang Food Store. How may I help you?

这里是大江食品店。请问我怎样能帮到你呢?

2. Could you put me through to the toy department?

请帮我接玩具部好吗?

3. I’d like to order 3 cases of beer.

4. My name is Tony Smith, Shanghai Hotel Room 2107. My phone number is 6567- 8900.

我叫托尼史密斯,住上海宾馆2107房间,我的电话号码是 6567-8900。

5. Please make a remittance of 1,500 Yuan for the books you’ve ordered. The postage is included.

您订的书请汇款一千五百元过来,邮资包括在内。

6. Hold on a moment please.

请稍等。

7. I’ll see if she is in.

我去看看她有没有在。

8. I am afraid she is out at the moment.

对不起,她这会出去了。

9. I’ll be pleased to if I can.

如果能的话,我很高兴。

10. Extension 121, please.

Sorry, the line is busy.

请接121号分机。

对不起,线路忙。

11. Could I speak to Mr. Johnson, please?

Sorry, there is no one by the name of Johnson here.

我可以和约翰逊先生通话吗?

对不起,这里没人叫约翰逊。

12. Could you hold on a minute? I’ll get him for you.

Certainly. Thanks.

稍等,我帮你去叫他。

行,谢谢。

13. Mr. Smith is tied up at the moment.

OK. I’ll call again later.

史密斯先生现在脱不开身。

好的,我回头再打电话过来。

14. I am sorry I wasn’t in when you called.

That’s all right.

很抱歉你来电话时我不在。

没关系。

15. Operator, we were cut off. Could you reconnect me, please?

Just a moment, please.

接线员,电话断了。可以替我重新接通吗?

请稍等片刻。

16. Do you follow me?

Yes, please go on.

打电话

听懂我的话了吗?

听懂了,请接着谈。

17. Have you got it?

Sorry. Do you mind repeating?

明白了吗?

对不起,你介意再说一遍吗?

常用会议商务英语口语对话

在外企工作的你想学一些会议常用的 英语口语 吗?下面我为大家带来常用会议 商务英语 口语对话,欢迎大家学习!

会议商务英语对话(一)

M: Please let me see the draft of what you have put together for Monday's meeting.

F: I'm still working on the agenda, there will be a lot to go over on Monday. Here's what I'vegot so far.

M: Do you think we will spend more than twenty minutes in the opening? I think it should bepretty simple.

F: It shouldn't take too long, but there will be a lot of dignitaries at the meeting. In theopening exercises, it is protocol to spend a little time to recoginise them. I reckon it shouldtake about half an hour before we can even get to the minutes.

M: Really? Well, at least the minutes shouldn't take too long to review. There shouldn't be a lotof active business left over from last meeting.

F: True. After review and acceptance of the minutes, we have several committee reports. Oldbusiness won't take up too much time, but sometimes the committee delegates can be a littleverbose… Is there where we can limit their time?

M: We can set a five minute report time with a three minute question and answer afterwards.

F: That's not good. Q&A always stretch out the time, because people usually get stuck onsome irrelevent point, we'll lose control of the meeting if we open it up to questions too early.

M: True. Well, imposing an eight minute limit on the committee reports then, we'll saveQ&A until right before closed session.

F: Sounds good. Overall, we can probably keep the meeting under two hours.

M: Let's hope!

会议商务英语对话(二)

A: Thank you for listening, that concludes the formal part of my presentation. Now we havetime for a few questions before we break for lunch. Please don't be shy, if you have questions orsomething to say, just raise your hand.... Oh, yes, you in the back?

B: Can you clarify what you said about the standard design options?

A: Do you mean the design for the phase one products?

B: Yes....

A: Well, just as I said, the design for the phase one products comes in a standard optionspackage. We will provide a catalog of choices that can be customized to a fair degree.

C: What do you think about the copyright issues that have come up with our recent designs?

A: I'm sorry, I'm not sure I'm familiar with the issues you're talking about.... I'm not sure Iunderstand your question, could you explain more?

C: The legal department has been dealing with charges of copyright infringement on ourdesigns.... I was just wondering your take on the issue.

A: I don't have much experience in the legal aspect of things, I'll have to do a little researchand get back to you....

会议商务英语对话(三)

A: So that's the end of what I had prepared to share with you today. Now I'd like to open it upfor questions. We have about twenty minutes for questions and discussion. I'd be veryinterested to hear your comments....Yes?

B: Yes, thank you for your excellent presentation. I have one question I would like to ask. Yousaid our sales in Asia overall have been very low in general .... I'm wondering what thesituation is like in Japan?

A: Good question. As I mentioned, Asia in general is a slow starter, this also includes theJapanese market. There is no notable difference between Japan and other Asian countries.Does that answer your question?

B: Yes, thank you. Another question... Would you care to comment on the cultural impact ofMultinational companies on local economies?

A: I'm afraid that's outside the scope of my talk, I can talk to you more individuallyafterwards....

C: What about our future direction in the Asian market? Can you talk a little about what planswe have?

A: I don't think I'm the right person to answer this question, perhaps our General Manager, Mr.Thomas, can help to answer....

会议商务英语对话(四)

A: So that concludes the introduction. Now let's move to the first part of my talk, which is about2006 fiscal year marketing plan. So first, right off the bat, When looking at the marketingplan, tell me some of the goals that we had set this year to begin with....

B: We wanted to appeal to a younger set of consumers and also, in line with that goal, redo ourimage....

A: That's correct. If you remember, we also set a goal to double distribution in overseasmarkets. Now, when looking at the data to evaluate whether or not we made our goals, thereare three things to consider. First, the original condition of the market, second, our marketingnumbers from the previous year, and third, our final sales figures for this year. Now I want todescribe for you the second and third parts. If you look at the overhead, you'll see agraph...The blue line represents our sales from the year 2005, the red line is the sales in2006.... As you can see, our sales in 2005 were quite slow to start off with, but managed tomake decent performance in the last part of the year. On the other hand, you can see thisyear's sales took off like a rocket.

常用会议商务英语口语对话相关 文章 :

1. 商务达人常用的7个会议英文开场白

2. 商务会议常用的英语口语

3. 常用英语口语练习

4. 国际商务会议常用英语口语

5. 有关商务英语情景对话

商务英语口语常用句型

商务英语口语常用句型

商务英语口语中经常会用到哪些句型大家知道吗?下面我为大家介绍商务英语口语常用句型,希望能帮到大家!

一、商务:

what time would be convenient for you?

你看什么时间比较方便?

I'd like to suggest a toast to ourcooperation.

我想建议为我们的合作干一杯。

Here is to our next project!

为我们下一个项目干杯!

would you please tell me when you are free?

请问你什么时候有空?

gald to have the opportunity of vistingyour ompany and I hope to conclude some business with you。

很高兴能有机会拜访贵公司,希望能与你们做成交易。

what I care about is the quality of thegoods.

我关心的是货物的质量。

please have a look at those samples.

请给我看一下那些样品。

I'd like to know any business connectionsabroad.

我想多了解一些你们公司。

I would be happy to supply samples and aprice list for you.

我很乐意提供样品和价格单给你。

can I have your price list?

你能给我价格单吗?

will you give us an indication of prices?

你可以给我报一个指示性的价格吗?

I am in charge of export business.

我负责出口生意。

I'm thinking of ordering some of yourgoods.

我正考虑向你们订货。

what about the prices?

那价格方面怎么样?

Let's call it a deal.

好,成交!

our product is the best seller.

我们的产品最畅销。

our product is really competitive in theword market.

我们的产品在国际市场上很有竞争力。

our products have been sold in a number ofareas abroad.

我们的产品行销海外许多地区。

It's our principle in business to honor thecontract and keep our promise.

"重合同,守信用"是我们经营的原则。

I wish you success in your businesstransaction.

祝你生意兴隆。

I want to out your product.

我想了解一下你们的产品。

this is our latest devlopment.

这是我们的新产品。

we have a wide selection of colors anddesigns.

我们有很多式样和颜色可供选择。

the quality must be instrict conformitywith that of sample.

质量必须与样品一样。

二、价格

I think we can strike a bargain with you ifyour pries are competitive.

我认为如果价格有竞争力,我们就可以达成交易。

Is that your quoted prices?

这是你方的价格吗?

It would be very difficult to come downwith the price.

我们很难再降价了。

our prices are the most reasonable.

我们的价格是最合理的。

can you cut down the price for me?

你们可以降低价格吗?

we can offer you discount terms.

我们可以向你提供折扣。

Do you quote CIG or FOB?

你们报的是到岸价还是离岸价?

I can assure you our price is veryfavourable.

我可以保证我们的价格是优惠的。

Please give us your best price.

请给我们报最低价。

All the prices are on the FOB shanghaibasis.

所有的价格都是上海港船上交货价。

Your prices are much too high for us toaccept.

你的价格太高,我们不能接受。

I can't allow the price you ask for.

我不能同意你们要求的价格。

we can't cover our production cost at thisprice.

这个价格我们不能保本。

Are the price on the list firm offers?

报价单上的价格是实价吗?

This is the lowest possible price.

这是最低价了。

thank you for your inquiry.

感谢贵方询价。

How about the prices?

价格如何?

When quoting ,please state terms of paymentand time of delivery.

贵方报价时,请说明付款条件和交货时间。

Our price is realistic and based onreasonable profit.

我们的价格是很实际的,是根据合理的利润提出的。

If an order is placed, we'll pay the costof the sample.

如果交易成功,样品费由我们付。

三、谈判与合同

Our price is realistic and based onreasonable profit.

我们的价格是很实际的,是根据合理的利润提出的。

If an order is placed, we'll pay the costof the sample.

如果交易成功,样品费由我们付。

I'm glad that our negotiation has come to asuccessful conclusion.

我很高兴我们的.谈判获得圆满成功。

When shall we come to sign the contract?

我们什么时候签订合同?

Do you think it'stime to sign the ontract?

我想该签合同了吧?

Before the formal contract is drawn up we'dlike to restate the main points of the agreement.

在正式签约之前,我们要重申一下协议的重点。

As some points concerning the contrac havenot yet been settled negotiation has to be continued before the contract issigned.

由于合同某些问题尚未解决,所以在合同签署前仍需继续协商。

There are a few points which I'd like toring up concerning the contract.

关于合同我想提出几点看法。

The seller should try to carry out thecontract in time if not the buyer has the righe to cancel the contact.

卖方应努力按规定履行合同,否则买方有权撤消合同。

No party who has signed the contract hasthe rught to break if.

签署合同的任何一方都无权撕毁合同。

Once a contract is signed,it has legaleffect.

合同一旦签署即具有法律效力。

We can get the contract finalized now.

现在我们可以签订合同了。

Have you any questions in regards to thecontract?

关于合同你还有什么问题要问吗?

四、订货

When can we expect your confirmation of theorder?

你什么时候能确定订单?

We want to order this article from you.

我们想订这种做。

What's the minimum quantity of an order foryour goods?

你们订货的最低量是多少?

May I see your list?

我可以看一下你的货单吗?

We postponed an order.

我们要推迟订货。

Generally speaking,we can supply all kindsof goods.

一般来说,我们可以提供所有种类的货。

We have received your catalogue and pricelist, and now we order the following goods st the prices named.

已收到你方目录和价格表,现按所示价格购下列货物。

We find both quslity and prices of yourproducts satisfactory and enclose our trial order for prompt supply.

我们对你方产品的质量和价格均感满意,现寄去试订单,请供应现货。

We are pleased to receive your order andconfirm acceptance of it.

很高兴接到你方订单,并确认予以接受。

As the goods you ordered afe now instock,we will ship them without fail as early as possible.

因为贵方订货的商品尚有存货,本公司将一定尽快发运。

I wonder if you could supply us with yourlatest products for regular orders.

我想知道你们是否能为我们的定期订单供应你们的最新产品。

Our prices depend on the quantity of yourorder.

我们的价格取决于你们订单的数量。

We could reduce our price by 5% if youpalce a substantial reder with us.

如果你们订货量大的话,我们可以减价5%。

We must insist on immediate delivery,otherwise we shall be compelled to cancel the order.

我们坚决要求立即发货,否则我方将被迫取消订单。

We would prefer to confirm our order withyour firm as soon as possinle.

我们想尽快向你们公司落实订单。

There is a change we have to make in theorder.

订单中有一处需要修改。

五、运输

We require that transshipment be allowed.

我们要求允许转船。

When can you make shipment carefully?

你们什么时候装船?

We'll get the goods dispatched within thestipulated time.

我们将按规定的时间发货。

When can you make the balace shipment?

你们何时可以发余下的货呢?

I wonder if you could ship the order assoon as possible?

不知道能否尽快装运订货?

Let's disscuss about the mode oftransportation.

我们讨论一下运输方式吧。

What mode of transportation do you suggestwe use?

你建议我们用什么运输方式呢?

What sort of delivery periods did you havein mind?

你所打算的是哪一种发货期?

Please ensure that we'll get tight shippingdocuments before the arrival of the goods.

请确保在货物到达前我方可拿到正确的装船单据。

When can we collect the goods?

我们什么时候可以提货?

We can't advance the time of delivery.

我们无法将交货时间提前。

I'm very sorry for delay in delivery.

十分抱歉,交货拖延了。

How long does it take you to make delivery?

你们需要多长时间发货?

六、付款

Our terms of payment are by irrevocable L/Cpauable by sight draft against presentaion of shipping documents.

我们的支付方式是不可撤消的信用证支付,凭装运单据见票。

Can you tell it on an installment basis?

你们这里可以分期付款吗?

Do you accept payment by installments?

你同意分期付款吗?

How would you like paymentbe made?

你们采取什么付款方式?

We expect payment in advance on firstorders.

我们希望第一次订货要求预付货款。

What are your terms of payment?

你们的付款条件是什么?

We can't accept D/P or D/A. we insist onpayment by L/C.

我们不接收付款交单或承兑交单,我们只收信用证。

Do you accept D/P payment terms.

你们接受付款交单这种方式吗?

What is the period of validity of this L/C?

这张信用证的有效期是多久?

七、投诉与索赔

The shipment i stuck in customs.

出货在海关受阻。

If you fail to make the shipment soon,we'll cancel the order.

如果你们不能近期发货,我们将取消订单。

I'd like to complain of the damaged goods.

我方由于货物被损向你方投诉。

We're sorry to say that we are dissatisfiedwith the state of the goods.

很遗憾,我们对商品状况不满。

Upon examination,we found the goods are notup to the standard of the sample.

经检验,我们发现货物达不到样品的标准。

The goods sent are inferior compared to theoriginal sample.

所发送的货比原样品差。

How many are you short?

你们缺了多少?

Could you pleased send them back to us atour expense?

你能将受损的货品送还我们吗?运费由我方承担。

Who'll bear the freight?

运费由谁来承担?

We have a complaint about quality.

我们要起诉质量问题。

We have to file a ckaim on you.

我们不得不向贵方提出赔偿。

The goods you sent are not up to thestandard.

你们发运来的货物不符合标准。

I don't think the responsibility shouldrest with us.

我认为责任不在我方。

We can only take on so much.

我们只能承受这么多。

七、税收

Paying tax is the duty of every citzen.

纳税是每个公民的义务。

Howmany types are taxes divided into?

税收可分为多少税种?

Income tax can be divided into personalincone tax and corporation income tax.

所得税可分为个人所得税和公司所得税。

The tax rate China is not very high.

中国的税收率不是很高。

What's the personal income tax rate?

个人所得税是多少?

Tax evasion is also a crime.

偷税漏税也是一种犯罪。

To avoid writing a receipt is a tax dodge.

不开invoice是一种偷税行为。

Those who evade tax will be punished by thelaw.

偷税漏税者将受到法律制裁。

Shall savings interest be taxed?

存款利息要纳税吗?

;

外贸常用商务英语口语

外贸常用商务英语口语大全

很多外贸新手要面临客户来访的事宜,其中语言工具问题也是困扰相当多的业务员。面对老外对话,听不懂,说不出是件很尴尬的事情,希望整理下来这些东西能够对外贸小伙伴有一定的帮助作用!

一、商务:

what time would be convenient for you?

你看什么时间比较方便?

I'd like to suggest a toast to our cooperation.

我想建议为我们的合作干一杯。

Here is to our next project!

为我们下一个项目干杯!

would you please tell me when you are free?

请问你什么时候有空?

gald to have the opportunity of visting your ompany and I hope to concude some business with you。

很高兴能有机会拜访贵公司,希望能与你们做成交易。

what I care about is the quality of the goods.

我关心的是货物的质量。

please have a look at those samples.

请给我看一下那些样品。

I'd like to know any business connections abroad.

我想多了解一些你们公司。

I would be happy to supply samples and a price list for you.

我很乐意提供样品和价格单给你。

can I have your price list?

你能给我价格单吗?

will you give us an indication of prices?

你可以给我报一个指示性的价格吗?

I am in charge of export business.

我负责出口生意。

I'm thinking of ordering some of your goods.

我正考虑向你们订货。

what about the prices?

那价格方面怎么样?

Let's call it a deal.

好,成交!

our product is the best seller.

我们的产品最畅销。

our product is really competitive in the word market.

我们的产品在国际市场上很有竞争力。

our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad.

我们的产品行销海外许多地区。

It's our principle in business to honor the contract and keep our promise.

"重合同,守信用"是我们经营的原则。

I wish you success in your business transaction.

祝你生意兴隆。

I want to know your products.

我想了解一下你们的产品。

this is our latest development.

这是我们的新产品。

we have a wide selection of colors and designs.

我们有很多式样和颜色可供选择。

the quality must be in strict conformity with that of sample.

质量必须与样品一样。

二、价格

I think we can strike a bargain with you if your prices are competitive.

我认为如果价格有竞争力,我们就可以达成交易。

Is that your quoted prices?

这是你方的价格吗?

It would be very difficult to come down with the price.

我们很难再降价了。

our prices are the most reasonable.

我们的价格是最合理的。

can you cut down the price for me?

你们可以降低价格吗?

we can offer you discount terms.

我们可以向你提供折扣。

Do you quote CIG or FOB?

你们报的是到岸价还是离岸价?

I can assure you our price is very favourable.

我可以保证我们的价格是优惠的。

Please give us your best price.

请给我们报最低价。

All the prices are on the FOB shanghai basis.

所有的价格都是上海港船上交货价。

Your prices are much too high for us to accept.

你的价格太高,我们不能接受。

I can't allow the price you ask for.

我不能同意你们要求的价格。

we can't cover our production cost at this price.

这个价格我们不能保本。

Are the price on the list firm offers?

报价单上的价格是实价吗?

This is the lowest possible price.

这是最低价了。

thank you for your inquiry.

感谢贵方询价。

How about the prices?

价格如何?

When quoting ,please state terms of payment and time of delivery.

贵方报价时,请说明付款条件和交货时间。

Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.

我们的价格是很实际的,是根据合理的利润提出的。

If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.

如果交易成功,样品费由我们付。

   三、谈判与合同

Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.

我们的价格是很实际的`,是根据合理的利润提出的。

If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.

如果交易成功,样品费由我们付。

I'm glad that our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.

我很高兴我们的谈判获得圆满成功。

When shall we come to sign the contract?

我们什么时候签订合同?

Do you think it'stime to sign the ontract?

我想该签合同了吧?

Before the formal contract is drawn up we'd like to restate the main points of the agreement.

在正式签约之前,我们要重申一下协议的重点。

As some points concerning the contract have not yet been settled, negotiation has to be continued before the contract is signed.

由于合同某些问题尚未解决,所以在合同签署前仍需继续协商。

There are a few points which I'd like to ring up concerning the contract.

关于合同我想提出几点看法。

The seller should try to carry out the contract in time, if not, the buyer has the right to cancel the contact.

卖方应努力按规定履行合同,否则买方有权撤消合同。

No party who has signed the contract has the right to break it.

签署合同的任何一方都无权撕毁合同。

Once a contract is signed, it has legal effect.

合同一旦签署即具有法律效力。

We can get the contract finalized now.

现在我们可以签订合同了。

Have you any questions in regards to the contract?

关于合同你还有什么问题要问吗?

   四、订货

When can we expect your confirmation of the order?

你什么时候能确定订单?

We want to order this article from you.

我们想订这种做。

What's the minimum quantity of an order for your goods?

你们订货的最低量是多少?

May I see your list?

我可以看一下你的货单吗?

We postponed an order.

我们推了订货。

Generally speaking,we can supply all kinds of goods.

一般来说,我们可以提供所有种类的货。

We have received your catalogue and price list, and now we order the following goods the prices named.

已收到你方目录和价格表,现按所示价格购下列货物。

We find both quality and prices of your products satisfactory and enclose our trial order for prompt supply.

我们对你方产品的质量和价格均感满意,现寄去试订单,请供应现货。

We are pleased to receive your order and confirm acceptance of it.

很高兴接到你方订单,并确认予以接受。

As the goods you ordered are now in stock, we will ship them as early as possible.

因为贵方订货的商品尚有存货,本公司将一定尽快发运。

I wonder if you could supply us with your latest products for regular orders.

我想知道你们是否能为我们的定期订单供应你们的最新产品。

Our prices depend on the quantity of your order.

我们的价格取决于你们订单的数量。

We could reduce our price by 5% if you place a substantial order with us.

如果你们订货量大的话,我们可以减价5%。

We must insist on immediate delivery, otherwise we shall be compelled to cancel the order.

我们坚决要求立即发货,否则我方将被迫取消订单。

We would prefer to confirm our order with your firm as soon as possinle.

我们想尽快向你们公司落实订单。

There is a change we have to make in the order.

订单中有一处需要修改。

    五、运输

We require that transshipment be allowed.

我们要求允许转船。

When can you make shipment carefully?

你们什么时候装船?

We'll get the goods dispatched within the stipulated time.

我们将按规定的时间发货。

When can you make the balance shipment?

你们何时可以发余下的货呢?

I wonder if you could ship the order as soon as possible?

不知道能否尽快装运订货?

Let's disscuss about the mode of transportation.

我们讨论一下运输方式吧。

What mode of transportation do you suggest we use?

你建议我们用什么运输方式呢?

What sort of delivery periods did you have in mind?

你所打算的是哪一种发货期?

Please ensure that we'll get right shipping documents before the arrival of the goods.

请确保在货物到达前我方可拿到正确的装船单据。

When can we collect the goods?

我们什么时候可以提货?

We can't advance the time of delivery.

我们无法将交货时间提前。

I'm very sorry for delay in delivery.

十分抱歉,交货拖延了。

How long does it take you to make delivery?

你们需要多长时间发货?

   六、付款

Our terms of payment are by irrevocable L/C pauable by sight draft against presentaion of shipping documents.

我们的支付方式是不可撤消的信用证支付,凭装运单据见票。

Can you pay it on an installment basis?

你们这里可以分期付款吗?

Do you accept payment by installments?

你同意分期付款吗?

How would you like payment be made?

你们采取什么付款方式?

We expect payment in advance on first orders.

我们希望第一次订货要求预付货款。

What are your terms of payment?

你们的付款条件是什么?

We can't accept D/P or D/A. we insist on payment by L/C.

我们不接收付款交单或承兑交单,我们只收信用证。

Do you accept D/P payment terms.

你们接受付款交单这种方式吗?

What is the period of validity of this L/C?

这张信用证的有效期是多久?

七、投诉与索赔

The shipment is stuck in customs.

出货在海关受阻。

If you fail to make the shipment soon, we'll cancel the order.

如果你们不能近期发货,我们将取消订单。

I'd like to complain of the damaged goods.

我方由于货物被损向你方投诉。

We're sorry to say that we are dissatisfied with the state of the goods.

很遗憾,我们对商品状况不满。

Upon examination,we found the goods are not up to the standard of the sample.

经检验,我们发现货物达不到样品的标准。

The goods sent are inferior compared to the original sample.

所发送的货比原样品差。

How many are you short?

你们缺了多少?

Could you pleased send them back to us at our expense?

你能将受损的货品送还我们吗?运费由我方承担。

Who'll bear the freight?

运费由谁来承担?

We have a complaint about quality.

我们要起诉质量问题。

We have to file a claim on you.

我们不得不向贵方提出赔偿。

The goods you sent are not up to the standard.

你们发运来的货物不符合标准。

I don't think the responsibility should rest with us.

我认为责任不在我方。

We can only take on so much.

我们只能承受这么多。

八、税收

Paying tax is the duty of every citizen.

纳税是每个公民的义务。

How many types are taxes divided into?

税收可分为多少税种?

Income tax can be divided into personal incone tax and corporation income tax.

所得税可分为个人所得税和公司所得税。

The tax rate China is not very high.

中国的税收率不是很高。

What's the personal income tax rate?

个人所得税是多少?

Tax evasion is also a crime.

偷税漏税也是一种犯罪。

To avoid writing a receipt is a tax dodge.

不开invoice是一种偷税行为。

Those who evade tax will be punished by the law.

偷税漏税者将受到法律制裁。

Shall savings interest be taxed?

存款利息要纳税吗?

;

版权声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献,该文观点仅代表作者本人。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容, website.service08@gmail.com 举报,一经查实,本站将立刻删除。

联系我们

工作日:9:30-18:30,节假日休息